EC: Wikipedia Trail

I wanted to explore the first man and women in the world. So I browsed on Wikipedia "Adam and Eve."  I was really surprise to know that in the Islamic version, Eve was the one unfaithful first. The I discovered that Adam and Eve's first children was Cain and Abel. Cain was a farmer while his younger brother was a shepherd. Because his envy, Cain killed Abel. I wanted to discovered why Cain did that so I clicked on "murdering his brother". Then the article Fratricide appeared. This was the Latin word of "killing". It turned out the Cain and Abel was the first murder case in the history. There, I looking for "Mythology of Ancient Rome" as our course include many of legend from Roman.
The First Mourning (Adam and Eve mourn the death of Abel); oil on canvas 1888 painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau

No comments:

Post a Comment